Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

sick sick sick

Hai, have been sick since last friday. All thanks to hubby...duhz...when to see a GP near law's house who is also a gynae (my own gynae is away in Pahang giving lecture), thus med from him should be quite safe. Spent my weekend sick and sleeping at home..so miserable. But the med doesnt seems to be working and my cough is getting worst. Fever will come back once i stop taking the med..thus yesterday when my own gynae called me to inform me about my blood test results (alls good :D ), i took the chance to tell him what happened and he asked me to visit him that night and bring my med along....and so i went.

According to him, the med that i have been taking is safe, but since its not working for me, he gave me another set of medicine. He also scanned junior to make sure its all right..and this visit cost me another $130+......... so now, not am i having a headache, i am also having heartache.... this mths medical expenses already cost me about $600+...hai...money money money...but at least i know junior is all right..at 13 weeks he/she is measuring at 7.6cm+..haa seems like our bb is taking over our genes and is growing quite "long".. 1cm per week? See that other forum mommies commented that their bb is measuring at only 5+ ~ 6+ cm at 13 weeks..

0 comments: