Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

2 Jan 2010 - clarins oil and wide hips

2 Jan
2010 has arrived and soon, junior would be 12 weeks old. Have started using the anti-stretch mark oil from Clarins. Mommies in the motherhood forum swear by this product and my sis too uses this and there isnt 1 stretchmark at all. Will give my testimonial after Jul :P

This is the oil. Hmm..dun quite like the smell, but its still bearable. Present from Winnie, my cousin who i asked to help me get it but refuse to take money from me..thanks alot Winnie!

I was reading " Livewell Baby", a magazine (from my sis) last night and saw this article which makes my spirit soar into the air! It say " Curvy is the NEW SMART!" The article wrote, "The wider the hips of the mommy, the smarter is the kid." Hee..i was so damn happy and not gg to complain about my ever growing hips anymore! (at least during the pregnancy stage till the end of breastfeeding).

The rationale behind this is that, lower-body fat is the main source of long-chain polyunsaturated fats (LCPUFAs) such as omega-3 fatty acids which are critical for foetal and infant brain development. Lower-body fat in women is burned up during pregnancy and during the infant's 1st year via breastmilk. Abt 60% - 80% of LCPUFAs in the breast milk is derived from lower-body fat while the remaining comes from the diet. SO, women with wide hips like me, dun despair! Its only for the greater good and smarter kids :D !!!
-------------------

0 comments: