Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
29 Nov

Have yet to seen a gynae as of today. Its has been a week and from the past week of reading information about pregnancy and the various cases and illness, it has made me very worried. Hubby said that i am worrying over nothing. But I just cant helped it. In the past week, there are already 2 cases of misscarriages in the july thread and one of them has anembryonic preg, ie the fetus has stopped growing. I just cant helped it but worried that it would happen to me too..choy.....think its the hormones..been pretty emo lately..

After some research and recommendation from the forum, decided to try Dr Yam from Acumed. Will call tmr morning to try and make apptm for tmr night, so that it will put my mind at ease once and for all. Nowadays, i will get irritated, angry or sad very easily. Its hard for me to control for emotions, but will try my best! Now i am very irritated by "someone's" voice who kept yaying yaying and yaying away...(*close room door..ears at peace at last*)

--------------

0 comments: