Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

2nd scan

28 Dec

Went for my 2nd scan today. Hubby suppose to accompany me there, but due to last min meeting, i went alone instead. Dr Yam is a very family oriented gynae. The 1st qn he asked me when he saw me was, how am I and where is Lawrence..lol..I am impress that he actually remembered our names as this is my 2nd visit with the 1st one 3 weeks back. Or at least he bother to record dwn law's name and got a quick read back before I arrived? He also remembered that i was refered to him via a fren (forum fren who i have never met before) and told me that that fren was the lady who just walked out (ie before me). Its such minute details and causal chats that makes me feel at ease with him :)

From my scan, i am at 10 weeks, 3days and bb measuring at 3.46cm. 3 weeks back, bb is not even 0.5 cm yet..lol so within 3 weeks, he/she actually grew more than 7 times! According to Dr Yam, everything was well and he arranged for me to go for my Oscar test next week. Oscar test is to test if your bb is high risk to Down Sydrome or not (a kind of defects that is uncurable). After the test, i would have to wait for a wk or 2 before the results is out. By then i should be more than 12 weeks (ie > 3 mths) and i can announce my pregnancy to everyone!! Hanging on for now :P




Hmm..this time round, cant really see bb. Its the white oval shaped mass at the bottom of the sac.

-----------------

0 comments: