Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

9 Jan - running

9 Jan 2010

I am almost finishing my 1st trimster, but the idea of being pregnant still doesnt comes to me naturally . Seems that i need to be reminded that i am pregnant (other than the times when i need to go out and thereby changing clothes and realising that they no longer lie flat on my stomach).

Just now, i ran from the kitchen into my bedroom to ans my ringing hp, then suddenly, i remembered what my colleague said to me the other day. That day, we were gg for lunch and I saw the lift closing, thus i ran towards it, pressing the button. Then...my horrified colleague came up to me and said," Jacelyn! For heaven sake, you are pregnant! Can you act like one and stopped running ard!" Then i realised what i just did...After that, I was recounting the no of times when i was running to chase my bus, running to pick up my ringing hp... it didnt occur to me that...its dangerous! Gynae ever told me: running is ok provided i start slow and maintain a steady pace, not gg too fast. But by doing a "shuttle run", its gg from speed zero to full speed. It came be deemed as "sudden" movement, thus dangerous to the bb, especially during the 1st trimster when the sac still wasnt very stable in the womb. Hopefully by the time when my stomach is bigger, it will refrain me from running...in an auto pilot manner...sigh...

------------------

0 comments: