Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Feelings

24 Nov

Ever since i am tested positive yesterday, I have that floating feeling in me =P. Went to join and read up motherhood forum and read all abt the pregnancy syptoms. All these which i have been facing for the last 1 ~ 2 weeks now makes better sense. Eg dry skin, swollen breast, mood swing and feeling tired.

Its really amazing how things work. Can you imagine that i was still doing more than an hr of hoola hoop last saturday. Luckily nothing happened...Also, I have to take note of what i am eating now that i am not only eating for myself, i am eating for junior too. I went to the doc yesterday morning (before tested positive) for my flu and was given MC and some medicine. On my way home, i just have the feeling that i wanna test if i am pregnant. My menses was more than a week late (which rarely happens) and I tell myself...maybe....i chose the cheapest test kit from watson's shelve and headed home. I even felt a bit silly when paying for the test kit..lol. Was getting all nervous when doing the test and waiting for the result...when it showed double line, i couldnt believe my eyes! I am pretty sure that when we DID IT, it had past my ovaluation period..and this was my first menses cycle after our wedding. We cant be that lucky right. Had heard of all sort of stories where ppl tried for a very long time but still no result. Luckily my sis was at home, so i quickly showed her the kit...her first reaction was, what brand test kit is it? Reliable? Haa, as i am very stingy and chose the cheapest one, we didnt dare to take the risk. Thus sis asked me to test again using the ovaluation kit she gave me previously. The result from this kit was quite faint. So in the end, we went back to her house to get ther Clear Blue Pregnancy Test Kit, which she says is VERY accurate. It doesnt go by lines and instead it will state clearly whether you are pregnant or not pregnant..so ended up result is the same :) I called Law and told him the news and he was OVERLY happy :) and went ard his restaurant to announce to everyone! Faint..lol..

At that time, i felt overwhelmed, suprised, scare at the same time but of cos happy too. Even thought we have started preparing mentally for a BB and i have started taking folic acid, we didnt expect it to be this quick and in addition, i was quite sure it has past my ovaluation period when we did it. Thus this result is really unexpected. We even booked tickets to BBK for next June during the air asia promotion. Seems like now we got to cancel the trip le. So no more diving for the next few yrs.. (faint) and no eating of sashimi, oysters anything raw for the next 1 yr at least..sob sob..i am gg to miss my jap food!

Also during this period, i am not suppose to anyhow take med. Thus last night, went to a clinic near my place to check if the med given to me in the morning is ok for me to take. Apparently, all not acceptable. Doc said its too strong for me at the moment. Can only take those milder med. In the end from 4 packet of pills, i was only given a bottle of cough syrup and a packet of flu tablets. No med for sore throat.

I so wanted to tell EVEYRONE that i am pregnant now! So that you guys can share my happinese. But decided to only do it after my visit to the gynae to confirm everything and that junior is healthy. Most prob gg next week or the week after when i should be in week 6 or 7 whereby the BB's heartbeat should be audible by then. So for now, i can only blog in secret and only post it after that. Keeping fingers cross that everything would be ok. :)
--------------

0 comments: