Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

M1 services

Was rather suprise with the services that M1 provided. As my plan had ended and i wanna change hp , i called them up last week to ask for loyalty benefits; discount which they would offer when you renew your 2 year plans with them. A forum fren of my sis said that they had just offer her a $50 discount voucher, thus i called up to try my luck. The customer service officer is not only rude and impatient, she sounded like i am bluffing her abt the $50 discount voucher thingy. I was damn pissed off!! After the call, M1 actually send a sms to my hp to ask me to rate their service. I of course gave her a 5 (for VERY BAD)!

I thought that would be the end of story. However this afternoon, i received a call from M1 following up on that bad feedback. I am suprised that they would even bother to call back to follow up, thus i explained to her what happened. In the end, she apologised and offered me 6 mths free caller ID and on top of that, 3 mths $10 rebates upon renewal of my contract! Haa...so i guess i would still be using M1, but for now, need to source for a phone first. My current hp is dying on me...

0 comments: