Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Stupid ebay!!!!!!!!

Am trying to bid for a dress on ebay recently. Its my first time trying and the deadline for the bid is today at 11.30am. I was the only one bidding up to yesterday and when i checked my account this moring, there is 1 other person bidding against me. Thus trying to win the bid , i log onto ebay and wanna rise my bid. In the end ebay showed me a msg saying that i have exceed my limited and i cannot bid anymore!!! I am only bidding for 1 item!!! And am only trying to rise the bid for this item!!! So why cant i bid and why is there an exceeding of items bidded!!! Its so stupid!

This is the dress i am trying to bid. Its suppose to be for my colleague's wedding whereby i am one of the sister...the theme is white..so now i got to re-look for my dress....*angry*!! Anyone got any idea/recommendation for nice white dress??

0 comments: