Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Divers gathering

Had a dinner gathering at my place for my diving frens last night. Just the right time as my parents were away on a cruise, so i have the whole house to myself.

Suppose to go for the Singapore Waterfest in the afternoon, but then my dear fren fly me areoplane last min....when i say last min, its really last min! I almost step out of my house alr....oh well, thus i spent my afternoon playing my PSP.

Ppl started arriving at 6+ . Actually i have a easy job for this gathering, cos i only ordered the curry chicken and bee hoon from 933 Goldenpillow. The rest of the food were bought by uncle Sing. Thanks and U're the MAN!!! It was a great gathering, knowing new frens ( i dunno more than half of the ppl who turned up yesterday!!)

Would like to say thanks to the following ppl:

Patrick for showing us such a nice diving DVD. I really hoped that one day, i would be able to see all those marine lives that you have capture in the video.

Uncle Sing and Uncle Jon who helped me to get the food and drinks. Uncle jon, glad that you are able to make if, even thou its only for a short while. But so sad that you still cant remember me...

Kelstorm for sharing with us your Nitro experience and ur encountered with that "oxygen-ed" nudibranch...lol...hahaaa....i still cant stopped laughing when i recalled what you told us!!

To all the ppl who turned up and to those who stayed back to help me clean up!

Too bad..forgot to take photos...

0 comments: