Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ravi's wedding + OneRochester

Attended Ravi's wedding last sat. It seems more like a sec school class gathering rather than wedding. Ravi used to be my sec 1 & 2's PE cum english language teacher. He was the only teacher that we have close contact with. Our classmates took up 2 tables and more than 20 of us turned up (that makes up half the class alr!!) And when we were taking photos with the bride and groom, it really feels like a class photo with the teacher in the middle! lol...

Haa..as usual at "class gathering", we would update each other on our progress in life. Some of them are married, engaged and one couple (both are my classmates) even has a new born baby boy! how time flies. It has been 17 yrs since we first know each other (opps so old alr...) It has been a great night catching up.

After the wedding, some of us went for a second round of drinks at OneRochester. Have heard abt the place, but have not been there before. Its my first time. Its actually a concept pub whereby the owner bought over the villa and converted it into a drinking place. Its a little like Villa Bali, except that this is a real house/villa. I love its garden area where there are huge couches which look extremely comfortable! The area where we sat is called the "Playroom". Its very nice too with decorative toy chest (with real toys inside!).


My sec school frens

Xuehui, me, Huiping and Uma

Me and my best bud!

Me with my Summer Rochester Martini


OneRochester

0 comments: