Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Online course

Being in the midst of my off peak season, we are being send for courses to improve our technical knowledge. Some of these courses pertain to web-based course, meaning we have to study online and do the test straight after we finished one module.

Just started off my series of courses today by doing my online course module, Ethics and Independence. It consist of 3 modules and we were given 4 hrs to finished it. At the end of the course, we are suppose to do a MCQ test, comprising of 31 qns. Passing mark is 70% meaning I must get at least 23 correct to pass. But in the end I finished in just 2 hrs (at the same time msning my frens :P) and I only got 1 wrong!! Haa.. so proud of myself!!

This would mark the start of my “training season”. More would come only in Oct as I would be on leave in Sep….offpeak season….my favourite time of the year!! :D

0 comments: