Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Unexpected Changes

Well, life is full of changes. Tot that today would be a boring day, whereby i would laze ard at home doing nothing..until Law called me ard 3+ saying that he could meet me for dinner as he doesn't need to help out in the evening function. So i had a rough plan in mind, that tonight would be a night at the beaches! Planning to go to Coastes @ Siloso Beach for dinner (i just love their burgers), followed by a drink at KM8 which at Tanjong Beach. But then liked i said..life is full of changes..went i reached Harbour Front (HF), Law called me saying that he need to send his staff to SGH, as his staff accidentially cut his hand when cutting the bread! In the end, we spent about an hr and a half at A & E and ended up eating at the foodcourt there. But that poor staff received 7~8 stitches..OUCH!!!

However the night was not fully spoiled. After we left the hospital, we decided to head down to Geylang for a durian feast!

Hahah..thats how Law choose durians!!
Durian no.1
Cross section lol...
Haa..an ugly me eating durian

1 comments:

Kathy Lim said...

Hi,

THanks for visitng my blog. I do read your blog quite often. Like the section under diving.

My hubby love DURAINS AT GEYLANG TOO!!!