Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Glad to know you!!!!

I got to know Annie @ Yuxi through Candice. Remember my earlier blog where i went to be a "model" for a friend to do makeup so that she can put it in her portfolio? Thats her, my first makeup artist. :)

Got to know Annie more in the past one week where we have been msning each other (during work...lol). She is a nice, straight forward, no hidden agenda type of person. The world needs more of such person man!! And the world would be a much nicer place and easier to live. She makes me feel at ease, to be able to speak my mind and to share secrets. Thanks for listening to me grumbling Annie, i really appreciated it (especially just now).

Haha, now let me shared with you what Annie mentioned about my birth date. As you guys know, my birthday is on the 13th Dec. So the 13th and 12th letters in the alphabets are M and L...and when i am born, the world is filled with even more love! So ML = Make Love...so my birthday is a Make Love Day!!! Lol.....

Annie, you really made my day..thanks for being a friend.

1 comments:

Jacelyn said...

Huh? Wah...ya lah..know how to choose the date hor... *faint*