Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Promotion treat

After gotten my increment and bonus last month, have yet to treat my family to a proper dinner, thus decided to do it today. We went to Treetop Restaurant at the new Civil Servant Club House at Bukit Batok. Find that the food there so-so only and the service not very good too. At the very least they should have employed someone who understand english right, the manager or is it the captain obviously doesn't understand english. In addition he missed out one of our order, where i have specifically told him twice that i wanted that dish.. *faints*. However the restaurant is packed of ppl!!


The restaurant

My parents

My sis n bro-in-law

Me n my granny

shark's Fin soup

Sweet n sour fish

Hot plate tofu

Chilli crab - my favourite :D
Fried bun
Sotong You Tiao
Peking duck
Lastly, E-Fu noddle with the duck

Didnt manage to finish the last dish thou and thus packed it back for tomorrow's lunch.

1 comments:

Jacelyn said...

Hahaha...ok lah watever...