Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Good lunch

Just met up with my secondary school teacher, Mr Ravi for lunch. He is currently teaching at a private school that is opposite Hong Leong. Been a long time since we last met up. It was a good lunch, updating ourselves with whats happening ard us. He mentioned that he would be going to Cambodia for a week in Oct to do some community work. I believed that it would be a very interesting experience. If not going for my cruise trip, maybe i would join him. :P

Mum just told me that May May would be getting married. At first tot would crash with our cruise date, but luckily after smsing her, she told me that its on the 19th of Oct, so we are save to go!! Now only waiting for my BIL's job interview before booking for the trip and hopefully it wont be fully booked by then.

Back to Ravi, after lunch, he brought me to his school and gave me a short tour of his working place and classrooms. Most of his students are foregin kids, who came to Singapore to study. But before they are enrolled into local schools, they need to be prepared for the classes first, to upgrade their standard of english. Ok, i know, i promise to organise a mini class gathering for you. Was thinking to hold it at Settler's Cafe. Okok..will let you guys know after i find out some facts about the place and settled on the date.

1 comments:

Ah heng said...

there is a branch over at holland Village... but need to book or else no space hehe