Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Thinking thinking and thinking

Have been doing a lot of thinking lately. Maybe its the way i blog (only write about good things) that makes u guys think that i am very happy with my life now, carefree, on leave, rotting at home. But to tell u the truth, i am actually quite stressed up. No doubt i am on leave for 2 weeks, but on and off i have to go back to office to clear stuffs, to attend client meetings, meetings with managers and going for courses...so what kind of leave is this? I have to stay at home to wait for emails to correspond and to coordinate work from home.

Ya maybe i am too free at home and thus am starting to think about my future in life and also my career..i was being told that i have been rather bad tempered, moody and inconsiderate and have been complaining and nagging..but i dun wanna do that forever. I am not like that in the past. According to my sis, i am a sweet tempered and considerate gal. And its really tiring to be worrying all the time and to rush things to be done. And i also dun wanna spend the rest of my life waiting, waiting and waiting...

Maybe a change of job would be good? But seriously speaking, i quite like audit..maybe change of company is a better move...change to one whereby senior doesnt need to review files, doesnt need to go for client's meeting, doesnt need to take stupid mins of the meetings..in another words, a high class GA!! Isnt that great! Maybe...would consider this move after my peak..to see how far i can tahan...

0 comments: