Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

好事成双

I am very impressed with myself today. I bought 2 tops from Mango, 2 T-shirts from Isetan, 2 pair of shoes (1 from Charles and Keith n 1 from U.R.S) and 2 accessories from MintMark & Co. (1 for Daphne as Bday present n a Bracelet for myself) plus i went for my first IPL treatment at LifeSpa and lastly visited the Taka Library to pay fine for my overdue book and to borrow a new one. All these were being done in a mere 3 and a half hrs and ALONE!! Yes, i went shopping alone...impressive isn't it..haha my first time i would say (dont count those time when i went shopping alone after work...)

I have signed up for the IPL treatment since last nov~dec. Took me almost a yr to start my first session! Well..my reluctance to start the program is because once u started it, u have to go for it continuously for all the 5 sessions with 16 days apart from each session. This means that for these 16 days, i cant shave...well have to resort to wearing tops with sleeves or restrain myself from lifting up my arms!! The session only took me half an hr.

After the treatment (Lifespa is at Pacific Plaza), i just hoped next door, Mango for some shopping. Actually i rarely find suitable clothes at Mango, but today, in just a short while, i managed to get 2!
Black spagehtti top (for office wear) and a white halter neck top with fine butterfly prints (for outside wear)

Due to Law's constant nagging of me always wearing sleeveless tops, i got myself 2 t-shirts from Isetan
Both priced at $13 each : black from FQ&L and pink from Surfer's Paradise

Also have been looking for comforty shopping sandals for the longest time i can remember and Ta Da, managed to get a one from Charles and Keith for $17+ :P

Also got a pair of heels from U.R.S ..they are having 20% disc!! This pair cost me $22+

After that, headed to Taka to source Bday present for Daphne. Was shopping around when accessories from MintMark & Co catches my eyes. Its located at the old Moshi Moshi. At first i didnt realised its a new shop. I was still wondering, since when did Moshi Moshi's designs became so stylish and up class?? This is for Daphne, its a necklace. Wont be showing the desgin in case she decides to read my blog...
Am pretty impressed with regards to their packaging too. It came in a box that looks like those that you buy from Gold Heart or Sookee.

I also got myself a bracelet to replace the one which i liked alot but had dropped a couple of months ago (after hinting for a long looonnnggg time and no one wanna get me a new one, i decided to pamper myself and get one for myself lah...)










Its a simple bracelet with 3 hearts at the end. All right, now i declare that MintMark & Co would be my current favourite brand for middle range pricing for accessories!!

0 comments: