Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

SNEC n Vivo City

Went for my 2nd check up at Singapore National Eye Centre (SNEC) yesterday morning (at 10.20am). The first time took me 2 hrs before i got to see the senior consultant..and yesterday....in a mere 10 mins, i am done with the consultation and the normal eye checkup!! Sad thing is, i have a meeting with my manager in office at 2pm later in the afternoon. So that means i got heap of free time on hand!! Anyway, the Dr said my eyes are recovering and 2 months down the road, they should have fully recovered. However, even if recovered, i cannot continue to wear my soft lens. My options are 1) wear hard lens, 2) go for laser and 3) of cos..to continue to wear my glasses....duhz....

Anyway, went to CityLink to pass my free time. After work, met up with Law and we went to VivoCity. Think this place is going to be the next hipest shopping center in Singapore. The building isnt very tall but the area is sure big. They have lots of shops and restaurants opening in the building. In addition, GV has 15 cinemas in it! Hehe..so i guess next time when i am early meeting Law or when he is late (most likely the case), i would have somewhere to pass my time... :P

0 comments: