Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Finally the mystery has been solved! And i am carrying........ a BOY! After such a loonnngg wait, we can finally start to buy things for junior, offically in blue. :P Went for my detailed scan on monday at NUH (the same place where i had my oscar test during week 12th). The wait wasnt as long as the previous one but the scan was much longer. It took us a total of 40 mins to finish the scan as the sonographer needs to get measurement from head to toes and when she was trying to scan junior's face, he was in a wrong position and simply refuse to turn. Haaa... we tried shaking the tummy (gently of cos), me lying on my sides (first left side , then right side) and when nothing works, my sonographer ask me to take a break and she walked out of the room for a while..lol..i kept telling junior to be guai and pls turn and ended up he really did in the end, except that now he is using his hand to cover his face..faint.... my sonographer continues to scan for other parts before coming back to his face..hahha... so we got a very shy boy who refuse to face the camera.


So, after the reveal of the mystery, our next task would be thinking of name... actually I drag this process...and i simply got no idea what to call junior..any suggest anybody? Would only be thinking of christian name for now. Cos we need to date and time of delivery before deciding on the chinese name.

0 comments: