Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
Baby updates:

Do you know that a common symptom for preggy woman is being FORGETFUL n BLUR?!?!? I can testify this pt and swear its absolutely true! In the recent months, i became more and more forgetful and blur. Just yesterday, i was gg home to my parent's place to stay and i was bringing back my office laptop as i have a few backlog blog posts to write and all my photos are in that laptop. Previously i brought back my laptop but i forgot to bring back my starhub wireless connector. This time round, i reminded myself to bring the starhub connector and even hubby helped to remind me. Just as i was leaving, i find that the laptop is very heavy, thus i took out the batt. But when i reached home, i realised..........i forgot to bring back my power cord!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now, i have my wireless connector, with no batt and no power cord....speechless.... Also on the other night, i was holding on to my towel but yet i was looking for my towel all over the room when i wanted to go and bathe....there are lots of other cases, like when i sent some doc to print and i when i was at the copier machine, i am thinking: what am i doing here ie to print / to collect / or to scan...faint...think this is getting serious... thus now i always have a notebook with me. Its to document down the more impt things, eg if i am gg out to buy things, i make sure i write it down first.

Anyway, we finally bought our 1st baby purchase last friday! Its a Pigeon sterlizer and we bought it at the Robinson sale for 25% disc. Its original price was at $125 , thus after discount, its only at $95. Have been gg ard comparing prices for this sterilizer and by far, this is the cheapest. Hopefully the bb fair that is coming soon wont have anything thats cheaper than this!

I have changed my next gynae apptm from 9th march (nite) to 12th march (morning) so that we can go to the Taka bb fair after our apptm :P and also the IT fair after that..hehe so its 3 birds with 1 stone. And hopefully junior would be cooperative enough this time round and open his/her legs wide so that we can tell the gender. If not by the time of the detailed scan (which should be at end of march), it would be too late for us to buy any clothes durig the bb fairs.

Had my 1st prenatal massage yesterday. Book Zaiton ( a thai lady) for the massage and it cost $50 for 1.5hrs. Best of all, its a home visit service! Consider the convenience man..its good :) The massage was not bad and would definitely get her back for more massages in the future. She also do normal massage (ie not just for preggy woman). So if you wan her contact, can ask me :) At night, i went for a swim. Was wearing my bikini with my big tummy.. went at night so that no one will stare at me :) just swam 5 laps and i couldnt take it anymore. As it was quite hot yesterday, the water in the pool was warm too..hmm...would prefer a cooler water since the weather is so hot.

Nowadays, i can feel junior moving ard more distinctly. Not just during bb plus lesson time. Sometimes when i was watching movie and its was the very exciting part, i can feel junior moving ard too..haha its like he/she is enjoying the movie with me :) sometimes when i just sit and watch tv, junior will kick and kick and kick as if telling me to get up and walk ard so that he/she can sleep :P yesterday law finally felt junior's power kick..hehe, he was putting his face on my tummy to try to hear junior, but instead, junior gave him a kick in the face..hahaha, like telling him: go away, dun block my view..or is junior just trying to be nice to show daddy that yes, junior is indeed inside mummy and wanted to let daddy feel his/per presence too:D

0 comments: