Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Acquamarine

Am on half day today cos sis treated us lunch at Aquamarine at Marina Mandrain Hotel. Almost couldnt make it cos my leave almost wasnt approved :P anyway, the food and variety there was good! Too bad i couldnt eat raw salmon and oysters! My fav!!! Really missed them..sob sob..but their japanese section was pretty good and the dessert was great too! The main course however is only ok, but who cares abt main course :P so far i havent been to any hotel which serve impressive main courses. Didnt take a lot of photos as i forgot to bring my camera. Am only using my iphone to take pics, thus can only take photos of food (at least near enough for me to take..haha).

In the restaurant







A very cute bottle of honey and yes! we can bring it home..or..secretly bring it home :P


They even have mua-chee




That cup thingy is actually very delicious durian puree


And lastly, my fav : ice cream! Did you realise i am no longer wearing my proposal ring? Sad to say, i have "out grow" it...sob sob..it no longer fits me. Luckily for my wedding ring, i made a size bigger than my proposal ring..thus still able to wear..

0 comments: