Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

CNY eve

Finally its the eve of CNY. Been in a holiday mood since a LONG TIME ago. For the 1st time in my life, i am not going to have my reunion dinner with my own parents..instead, would be joining my new family for dinner...a bit she bu de..but no choice.

Was staying over night at my parent's place the night before, thus in the morning, went to Gaint with my dad to buy grocery and steamboat food for their reunion dinner tonight. Also went to buy the screen protector for my iphone. YES, i also bought an iphone. Couldnt help it and went over the dark side :P Well as an excuse, its one of the cheapest phone in the market now :P Anyway, after dinner at night, we went to the template beside law's place to"jie chai sheng" after which, went to meet up with a few of our XDs and JMs at Clinic at Clark Quay. Stayed until 4am before heading home. The purpose of staying up so late is to "shou sui". Was telling law, this would be the last yr le. Cos next yr, with junior ard, how to shou sui...haha so i am off the hook :P

0 comments: