Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

CNY day 2

Like ususal, on the 2nd day of CNY, my mom's side relative will meet up for tim sum lunch. This year, its at Tian Jin Lou. Find that their food so so only. After lunch, went over to Law's grandma house to bai nian and subsequently back to Bukit Panjang to bai nian too.


My bump again :P

@ Tian Jin Lou..haa cheng cheng happens to be taking pic with the Cai Shen Ye!




With granny


My 1st Yu Sheng this year..but no raw fish for me


Lo ah.........


The other table



A "er shi si siao" father ..hee


See the amt of food we order!





Sob sob...my sharks fin soup....cant eat....hai...



cheeky hubby gets to eat 2 bowls and he is so smug abt it..huh!



More food..



Finally ended with rice..not bad thou



Mother and daughter


Father and son



And lastly, dessert!

0 comments: