Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bad mama

I think i am a bad mama. I havent been eating healthily, cos always eating outside and i kept forgetting to eat my fish oil supplement in the morning. Cos per hubby, i cannot take the supplement with milk and i always have a glass of milk in the morning. So i need to wait for an hr before taking the supplement and by that time, i totally forgot about it already..hai...think i need to set daily alarm to remind me at a specific timing to eat my supplement...duhz..anyway gg off to meet my jie meis and xiong dis for dinner! Tom Yam steamboat, yummy!! Will update again tmr after my gynae visit.

Btw, i got to eat my chilled durian yesterday morning! Ssssooo happy..hehe...


See my satisfied look..but pardon me for my messy hair, sleepy face, cos just woke up.

0 comments: