Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bump Attention

I realised that when you are pregnant, ppl tends to want to touch your bump. I have been at client's place for the past 1 month, thus didnt get to see most of my colleagues. But when i went back to office this evening and saw one of my colleague, she came to me and ask in a low voice," Jacelyn...are you pregnant." Lol..she was staring at my bump then and when i said yes, she was suddenly very animated and shouted,"Congras!" She was so loud that a few other colleagues came to see what happen... -_-" so now a small group of them knows that i am pregnant. I am sure that by monday, the whole office would know about it.. but anyway, the few of them take turns to touch / sayang my bump..lol it just feels so weird when ppl other than your the other half touch your tummy. And thats not the end of bump touching session. After that i went to sentosa to look for Law. HIS colleague also upon seeing me came over to say hello and at the same time sayang my bump too...hmmmm...just wondering whats with this bump touching act? Weird...

0 comments: