Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Finally

Finally i managed to get my camera!! Actually feel that its fated. Didnt managed to get it during the IT show when its selling for $399 with a 8G memory card, casing, tripod, screen protector and a camera bag. Now there is another promotion. For just $369, i get a 8G memory card, an extra batt, casing, tripod and the screen protector (ie minus the camera bag which i definitely wont use, i get $30 off plus an extra battery!). Hee..so its really a good deal! I wont be giving my nikon cam away (for those who are eyeing :P), cos would still need it underwater. Hai..just realised that next time when gg on honeymoon, i need to bring both cameras along!

Now am back in office. But with my "baby" (my new pink cam) beside me charging...my mood is slightly better :P Tomolo would be gg to be BS to choose the gowns! Hopefully it would be a fruitful trip. Ok now..its back to work..

0 comments: