Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Stupid client

Pardon me, this is going to be a very negative post. I just wanna complain about my job and my client!!

I have been working at this Tuas job, lets call its a shit job for almost 4 months alr. Its the worst job in my whole audit career!!! The job is not just messy, but the client SUCKS big time!! Especially the Finance Manager. He is guy, but he act even worst than a woman. Its like he has got PMS every single second of his life! This is the nick we gave him. So Mr PMS has been very very very difficult, especially recently. He is just impossibly ridiculous. Feels like @#$#%$^%^ him!!!!!!!! For those who know how my job works, client is suppose to give us workings and audit schedules so that we can check. Mr PMS refuse to give us the detail breakdowns of his consol workings and he said that he would be SPOON FEEDING us if he gave us the workings! WTH!! How could he say that! Its his job to give us the workings and we check. We are not accountants. We are not suppose to work out the workings ourselves. We are auditors. We CHECK the accounts. We dont DO the accounts. He just dont understand this point! He is a super big A**H***!!! Argh!!!!!!!! So today, even though being a sunday, i still need to come back to work cos he refuse to give me the workings and i need to do it myself!!! Next year we are going to change the manager of this job to another guy manager (hopefully). As only him in our department would be able to handle such ridiculous ppl! This manager is super firm with clients and he wont give a shit if he scold them out right. Looking fwd to see how Mr PMS will react if he is talking to this manager..lol..wish him luck!!

Anyway, was at the IT fair yesterday. Have decided to get Canon Ixus 95 IS, pink colour and guess wat, its sold out!! I am so depressed now.. :(

0 comments: