Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Home alone

In my 20 over years of life, i have never been home alone..at least not over night. But from today onwards and for a continuouse of 6 nights, i would be staying at home..alone :( Why? Cos my whole family, together with my sis, BIL and niece have gone to Hong Kong for holiday. I didnt manage to get leave thus didnt join them :(

It feels weird actually..to be home alone. Have to remind myself to off all the lights, close all the windows and lock the door when i leave the house. Law keep saying that this is a good training ground for our future. Hai..that doesnt seems too promising hor.. :P

Anyway, before they are back, i am off to Anilao for diving. Looking forward to it! Its a break that i have waiting for a llooonnnngggggg time.

0 comments: