Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

OMG

17:36

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joy from My chocolate Mousse just called me!! She said we are one of the top 5 shortlisted couple!!!! I cant believe it!! I tot that we didnt get shortlisted since she didnt call us yesterday! I saw her list of shortlisted couples which she and the other judges need to go thru and its a few pages long (double sided somemore!), so dun think our chance is high.

But now we have a problem. Cos they need to film a short video clip of the couples and this has to be done tomorrow (sunday). But as Law is working full shift tomorrow and the timing which Joy provided is only from 6.30pm -7.30pm. This is the busiest period in the outlet and Wendy is off tomolo. Thus Law isnt able to leave the outlet. Had told Joy about it. Now waiting for her reply to see if there is anything we can do to go around it.

But i am so happy! So happy that we were the top 5!! Hee...Will update again.

0 comments: