Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Filming

Was late for the filming last night. Reached there ard 1030pm!! Its a short and informal filming, where they first filmed us individually, then together as a couple. I was so nervous the whole time, i was "eating" my words! The whole process only lasted for about half an hr, then Joy brief us on the event on Tue night. There would be a corktail session from 7-740pm, followed by dinner and fashion show. The video clips which they took for the couples would be shown during the dinner, after which the judges would decide on the winning couple. I was asking Joy about the dress code (and luckily i did, as i was still thinking of wearing office wear there!) and she mentioned that its Smart and Chic. I told her my intention of wearing office wear there and she put it in a very nice way saying that as we would be sitting with the other 4 couples at the VIP table, so if the others are actually wearing something formal, we would look out of place, but then its still our choice on what to wear..hahah...i get the hint! But i dun have any smart and chic dress to wear! And i dun wanna spend money buying a dress just for this event... :(

Btw, my nominator which is my sister is invited for the event too! And becos of this dinner, she got to make a lot of other arrangements for my niece to be properly taken care off. Hehe really appreciate the effort she has put in just for gg to this dinner event! Thanks sis!!

0 comments: