Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My chocolate mousse

Met up with Joy this afternoon for a lunch interview alone, since she couldnt make it the night before. The interview with her is actually due to another wedding contest that we had entered. But this time, its nominated by my sis (haa..think next time it should be my turn to write in to enter some contest). The contest is conducted by My Chocolate Mousse. My chocolate mousse is a newly setup company that does gift registry. So cool right..just like those which we read in story books. Coming back to the contest, the person is suppose to write in and nominate a couple, talking about the relationship of the couple. My sis nominated us last saturday and on monday she called me and told me that our story has been shortlisted!! I was like "what"! Didnt expect it at all. Shortly after that, Joy called to arrange for the interview. At first i was quite skeptical about it. Cos i was wondering why would we need to be interviewed, tot they would be asking us to buy bridal packages or wedding related stuffs....thus i didnt blog about it until after i have gone through the interview.

Joy is actually a very friendly and nice lady. The "interview" is actually getting to know us better and our relationship. She just asked a few simple questions and went thru the terms and conditions of the contest to make sure we are aware of whats gg to happen if we were the winner. The judges would be choosing top 5 couples and these couples are to attend a dinner function next tuesday, where the winning couple would be announced. I dun think this contest would be as easy as the style wedding contest, as out of the many shortlisted couples, only 5 would be chosen. But in the event if we are chosen, then the dinner would be on tue, which crashes with my bridal dinner meetup and my OT for work..hai..its going to be a busy week! (hee but of cos i wont mind be chosen as 1 of the top 5 couples! :p) Will update again!

0 comments: