Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Phone options?



This is the only phone which caught my eyes when i was at the HP shop yesterday. I like the shape and colour of the phone. However it only comes with a 2 MP camera and the main attraction of the phone is that its a walkman phone, with Media Player, able to play MPEG4 / H.263 / 3GPP / RealVideo8 / WMV 8/ WMV 9 files. I dun think i need this feature as i just got my Samsung MP3 player... So other than the outlook of the phone, nothing else attracts me...

Initially my first choice was Samsung U700. However upon looking at the real phone, i find it too "manly" and alot of ppl complained about its "too" sensitive touch pad. Thus dropped the idea. But the price of this phone really drops alot. From at least $300+ in Oct to now, $68 with 2 yrs plan...so is there a problem with the phone??
So wat u guys suggest?? Any recommendations?


0 comments: