Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Greetings from Cruz Teng (Yes 933 radio station)

Qn: Who dare to sit on a potatoe.
Ans: Nan(2) Zi(3) Han(4)

Law had gave me this riddle just last week. And this morning when I was on my way to work, Cruz Teng from Yes 933 radio asked this qn and I sms in my ans. Then in just a while, he called me!! Haha, I was totally shocked. Cos I have smsed into the radio station a few times before and he never called.

Cruz: Hi Jacey, this is Ting Zi Yong. So whats your ans.

Me: Nan Zi Han
Cruz: Why nan zi han?

Me: Cos nan zi han, gan zuo gan dang (or in riddle sense, gan dang is potato in hokkien).

Cruz: Correct ans! And can you sms us your address, cos we gg to send you a box of Turkish delight. (He just came back from Turkey)

And my ans was recorded which was broadcasted out a few mins later…haha totally unexpected! He didnt even mentioned about giving out prizes for the riddles that he asked. He just asked on air and request ppl to sms in... Hee...Now happily waiting for my prize.

0 comments: