Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bday celebration

Xuehui and Jiahui celebrated my bday for me at Changing Appetite @ Marina last wednesday. I was late cos i was stopped by the Mango sale at Suntec!!! Couldnt resist and bought a top. :P We ordered a few main course and shared.


Golden Blossom (deep freid onions)


Black pepper pork ribs


Fish and Chips

And of cos their famous Mud Pie (with peppermint flavoured ice cream) and it tasted great!!!


Which acts as my bday cake!! =D


And my bday present from Xuehui, Jiahui, Daphne and Valerie:

Its from Dior.


Mysteries pouch...and its a....


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

All in one makeup set with loose powder, blusher, eye shadow, lip gloss and mascara with all the corresponding brushes!!! How convenient!! I LOVE it gals!!! Thanks alot!!!! =D



Guess what, after dinner, we went to Mango again!! This time is the branch at Marina...haha..In the end, bought another 2 tops. =P Qingyou came to join us and we went down to Timber. Wihtou Qingyou around, who is ever ready to take photos, we were never short of pics..lol Ok lah at least its making us more spontaneous.While i was on the phone with Law

Qingyou and Xuehui

Jiahui and me

A crazy Qingyou..lol Hahaha i like this pic!

0 comments: