Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bad bad day!!

Super bad day today. Firstly, didnt know that today is the annual Standard Chart Marathon....the whole of Shenton Way is closed to buses (even though i can still see cars going into Robinson road?) Ended up i have to walk all the way in from International Plaza to Hong Leong building.

Secondly, purpose of coming back to work today is to review my junior's work. As we pull out from the job last friday and monday i would be starting a new one, so i need to finish all my work for the last job and submit to my manager...when i reached office, i realised my junior has not submitted his work. On calling him, then he told me he is on his way back to office to finish his things. So here i am in office, waiting for him to finish his work so that i can review...hai.........

0 comments: