Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Taiwan trip Day 1

As promised, photos from the trip:
The travelling trio (Bernard, Xuehui and me). We went to Taiwan on jetstar, thus meals are not included and we have to purchase our own.

Xuehui's spagehtti

My chicken rice. It actaully taste better than it looks.


We reached Taipei around 540pm and we went to Bernard's fren; Xiyue's house. After that we went straight to Shilin night market for dinner and shopping!!

At the eatery of shilin

The famous fried oyster with egg. As from my previous post, u know that i didnt quite like it..tasted funny...

Chou toufu - Its my first time trying one!!! This one doesnt smell that bad..but then 1 pc is enough :P

Bin lang - I didnt try it. Just the smell put me off :P

Some other miscellanous food. From the photo, u can see the sauage. Its called Da Chang bao xiao Chang (ie big intestine wrapping small intestine). Its actually sauage wrapped in glutinous rice. Its quite a common food in taiwan and tasted not bad.
My purchases from Shilin night market - A pair of Ambercrombie slipper, ear rings and an Anna Sui mirror

I totally love the mirror. It has got butterfly prints on it and its so unique!

0 comments: