Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

On leave 3/09/07 - 28/09/07

Today marks the first day of my one mth leave. Hee...to celebrate, my plan for the day:

Morning - Body Massage
Afternoon- Shopping
Late afternoon - Blood Donation

My day started off pretty well with the very nice and soothing massage. My massage lady for today is Rain. She is quite good, but a bit talkative.
Haa..me getting ready for the massage

After the massage, Body Wellness gave me some face mask to try. If its good, might consider getting them as currently i am also looking for good face mask.

The masks

However, after the massage, things start to go wrong!! It was pouring when i came out of Body Wellness which is at Winston House. My next destination is to Taka. As i dun have an umbrella so in the end, i took a bus (1 bus stop) to Somerset MRT and then took a train (1 MRT stop) to Orchard MRT station just to get to Taka thru Wisma. The whole trip took me almost 40 mins where i could have done it in 10 mins if its not raining! Purpose of gg to Taka is to look for a white dress. If u have seen my earlier blog post, u wld have know that my ebay bidding didnt get thru. Saw one potential dress, but it cost $80!! For a day dress for the wedding, i think $80 is too steep alr..thus in the end didnt buy it. Would use it as a last resort. So after all the hassel, i didnt manage to get anything..
Next stop is to HSA to donate blood. Its still raining and there is not direct bus "into" HSA, so at some pt in time, i would still kenna rain. When i reached there partially drenched, i realised..........HSA is CLOSED ON MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! #$$%^%&^%&@#!~#@$ No choice but to go home without doing anything.....duhz....

0 comments: