Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Manicure and Pedicure

It has been almost one year since my sis's wedding on 1st Oct. We have shared a package for manicure and pedicure then and its expiring this month. Thus we decided to head down to Far East today to finish up the package.

On the way there, i recieved a beautiful purple rose!! :D



Nice huh....

I did a French Manicure and a dark red colour for my toes

Nice and simple

Elegant look?

My pedicure is just in time for my company's new dress code. Last time we can only wear covered toes shoes, however they have just revised the regulations to include dress sandals (with stripe @ the ankle) plus "pedicured toes"..lol...So next time i can wear open toes heels!! Yippe!!

After the session, we headed to Wisma, The Face Shop and i brought a small strawberry body cleanser so that i can bring it to the cruise trip.

My sis bought some cleanser and masks. She even bought one that was being splitted up into 4 separate cubes so that we can use it on the cruise (one for each of us). Her reason being: Cruise air-con very strong..so skin would be very dry, thus must apply mask..haha..

0 comments: