Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

12 Sept 2006

Today is a busy day. It marked the start of my leave till end of the month! :) Yipppeeee!!!!!! Early in the morning, went to Singapore National Eye Center to have my eyes checked. Have been experiencing blur vision in my eyes especially the left one..And bad news for me...the prof said that my contact lens had caused scarring on my cornea..and i should not wear contact lens for THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!! Sob sob..for the rest of my life..can u imagine me wearing specs to work..for shopping ..for dinner...for CLUBBING!!!! No way man!!! Luckily i am on leave now..so i can rest my eyes first. Need to go back a month later. Will see how then..if my eyes are better then i can go back and wear my contacts...i can only promise to wear it lesser and more on my specs.. :P

Since i was already at SGH, i went to donate blood after that. I was early (cos need to have 3 months gap b4 u can donate again). But since was only early for abt 10 days, so went for the iron test. I was below the mark by 1 pt..but hehe the nurse say ssshhh....1 pt shouldnt be too bad, so in i went.. This time round, i got a pink bandage and the squeeze ball is a "rabbit head".

After that headed for home to rest before meeting Law at night for movie. Went to watch The Little Man. It was a damn funny show. Laughed through out the show too. Worth the $$.

0 comments: