Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Bronchitis

Jazelle was down with bronchitis for the last couple of days. Poor girl! I didn't tot it would be bronchitis . Only tot it was very bad cough with a lot of phlegm. Lucky I brought her to the pd. Was asked to nebulise her for 3 days n to go back for review on Monday.

A nebuliser machine is actually like a diffuser except that it's connected to a mask. Medicine is added n machine diffuse it into mist for breathing in. It's not painful to the patient. I reckon J is just afraid of the sound of the machine.



While at the pd



Sat - crying n whining thru out the process. The day before was struggling n screaming n crying !


Once she sees the mask she will start to cry...my poor girl !




Sun - seems like she is getting used to it. No whining but I have to use the phone to distract her.

Gg for the review tml. Hope alls clear now!



Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: