Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Fun evening at Sentosa

Went for a impromptu trip to sentosa. Just me n my 2 kids. In fact it's my first time bringing 2 out alone myself. Brought them to sit cable car n tiger towers thereafter to look for daddy at his restaurant (no more chances soon).
















The kids were so excited ! Skyler had been asking to sit the cable car for a few times alr. So finally brought him there again.



Nice sun set

Tiger tower next.





My little monkey



Went to TOA to look for daddy n boy was Jazelle generous with her smile , hello n flying kiss. Charmed all daddy's colleagues .

Last stop went to Song of the Sea where Skyler was damn scare of the fireworks. Daddy felt generous too n bought each a small Oscar Fish.

Mommy felt sick at the end of the day.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: