Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Ang bao

Just took out all the ab of Skyler n Jazelle n took a count for it. Last yr was quite messy as I didn't separate the two's ab. This yr hubby asked me to take 2 envelope, labelled with their names. I was telling hubby actually no need cos ppl when giving S would also give J right. His reply was u nv know... Well I was skeptical at first but boy was he right! Skyler ab is lesser than J's by $40! Not sure how but it's just short of. In the end I used my ab to top up for S.

As from the count, can see that this yr's ab shrink. Got quite a few of $2 n $4 and even with one that was empty! It wasn't a mistake by the giver cos both S n J received an empty ab , both with ab of recruit express. Well, one word of comment, stingy!!! At least a $2 or some sweets is better than empty right?! What's the meaning of empty?! Might As well dun give ! Still wan 面子in front of others that's y gave an empty one ? Hai.... Nothing to say to such ppl.




Skyler's ab. Forgot to take Jazelle's one . Was alr halfway thru when i remembered I haven take a photo.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: