Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

My mommies buddies

Did I mentioned that while I was preggy with Jazelle, I get to know a bunch of amazing frens? They are my dec mommies. Fun, crazy, bitchy type of ppl. Hehe n I like them! We have regular lunch dates. Once in a while play date n recently we had a "Me Day" just to pamper ourselves n have a break from our kids n work. We venture to JB n did mani pedi, hair n some of them did massage too.

We took bus into jb n it's a first for many of them. All was so excited n nervous abt the trip. Lol cos of the frequency of robbery in jb most are paranoid. Our protective measures includes dressing lok cork style n carry sling bag. Trying to blend in like locals but I think we failed big time. Lol... Our target for the day was to have brunch at 顺顺肉骨荼 then to ksl for the various activities.







Our first time taking bus in jb. Practice here is to wait for the bus driver to come on board then pay the fare n get the tickets.

First stop, brunch. 顺顺肉骨荼 is a MUST eat when u r in jb! It's SUPER nice!









Yumm... I m alr feeling hungry looking at the photos.







My mommies buddies <3

Most of us went for mani m pedi. Went to this place call Nails Studio for the mani pedi



Not a bad place n have wifi . However they are not very honest n have hidden cost in their pricing. But still, it's much cheaper than in Sg. At first I only wanted to do pedi as I have alr booked with Ruowei to do at Westgate. But the design n pricing is too good to be missed. So ended up I did both hehe.








My nails. Nice ?

I also went for wash n blow together with Tricia but it's a total flop. Got cheated as they merely brought us to the basin for wash
n blow. There isn't any massage etc.

For the trip, I bought a Chanel Handphone casing ( which I m using now! ) , a pair of shoe for Jazelle n some new yr goodies. Had a fun day! Hope we can do it again soon. Right mommies ? *wink*



You mommies rocks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: