Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

CNY is coming !

Time flies n soon it's gg be Chinese New Year soon. To get into the festive mood, I m trying my hands on baking CNY goodies. Tried pineapple tarts a few yrs ago n failed miserably. Decided to give it a 2nd try this year.

I would say that baking the pineapple tarts isn't very difficult. The hardest part is in fact the rolling of the pineapple balls! Took me > 1.5hrs to finish 1kg of pineapple fillings.




Tada! The end results

The recipe is quite time consuming as it requires the freezing of the pineapple balls n chilling the dough. But the end result is amazing! I tried doing it last sat but my oven gave up on me halfway thru!! Argh! Ended up wasted my dough. Hubby brought me to courts to buy a new oven. This time round I did a little research n bought Cornell oven. The oven only cost me $99 n it's quite good :) did another round of dough for my balance pineapple balls.

















Couldn't stop eating :p

Tempted do another 1kg of pineapple balls.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: