Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Happy New Year!!

I m always very emo when it comes to special days like Christmas, new year countdown, CNY etc cos mostly hubby would be working n not ard. Seeing all the complete family photos posted by frens on fb wishing others a Happy New Year, I can't control but feel a little sad that my countdown is always wo hubby ard. (Swear in my next life, choose a hubby that is not in f&b line)

But nonetheless, I have my 2 precious with me, counting dwn comfortably on my cosy bed ( with the 2 of them alr in lalaland). 2013 has been an eventful year. Gone now is 2013 n I wished all the bads go together with 2013, leaving only the goods for 2014. Happy New Year everyone! Huat ah!!







Wishing you a happy n prosperous 2014 - The Wee family

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: