Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Finally the Oscar test

01 Jun 12
Went for my Oscar today n finally got to see bb again after 3 long weeks. Bb is more fully formed now n we can see his/her hands, legs, head n body. So cute!

When I am having Skyler, some time I will forget that I m pregnant. Now with Skyler being a 2 yr old, I hardly even remember I m currently pregnant! Cos all my attention is on Skyler. And now that he is gg into his terrible two stage, he is demanding even more attention from us. It's always mommy this, mommy that. In a way I m afraid I would neglect #2 in the future...
Anyway, the scan result is ok. Now I have to wait for the blood test result. Hope that alls well.




A lot of mommies commented that bb has got long legs. Hehe like mommy n daddy bah.




Sonographer is being generous n gave me 3 scan photos. In the first pic above, can see bb's hands n legs. 2nd pic is a close up of bb's face.

At 13 weeks, bb is 75mm in CRL. Considered as normal size. :) can't wait for my next gynae visit in 1 week's time.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: