Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Amnio test

27 Jun'12

Went for my amnio test today. Not as painful as I thot it would be. It's like drawing blood. Prof Biswas was quick and within 3 mins, the procedure was done. But before that the sonographer did all the measurement for bb . Here is a pic of the little one. :)




The test cost us $1.1k+ we opted for the express result which is expected to be ready within 48 hrs. Was given 3 days hospitalisation leave as I need bed rest for the waterbag to heal. But as I just join SCO only, I am not allowed to take mc, so in the end I took no paid leave. And also cos I went on leave just last week, very paisei to keep taking leave.

Hubby bought me this to reward me for being so brave today for the test!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: