Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

#2 is coming

22 Mar

Just did the test n this is the result:





Seems like #2 is on the way. Mixed feeling when I found out cos now I m in the middle of job crisis. My aim of taking the test is to harden my heart to quit my job wo a job if the result is negative. But seems like its fated for me to stay on.

The next qn u gg to ask me "are we trying for a bb?" The ans is no. We only did once n not even somewhere near my ovaluation period. Guess my ovaluation period has gone haywire recently cos menses always late. But anyway it's a god's gift :D am happy to be preggy again. Lots of thoughts now. All the first experiences came flooding back. The water retention, the leg cramps, the clumsy movement, the contraction pain , the sleepless nites n breastfeeding!!!! Gosh.. Sounds horrible ya. Hopefully no MS this time round too n let's hoped that it is a girl !! 2 boys would definitely drive me crazy but most importantly must be healthy.

#2, after knowing ur presence, everything else seems to be more easier to 忍. When I m stressed n I think of u in me, I seems to feel
better. Let's jiayou together ya. Mommy love u XOXO.

Ma! I m pregnant again! Ur fourth great-grand kid . Blessed me from above k. Missed u..

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: