Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

Only 5th day

Ma, today is only the 5th day that you were gone but it seems like eternity. Every single little things which i do would reminds me of you. I tried to make myself as busy as possible so that i would not think of you. But I failed terribly. To others , I might have seems to got over ur departure as I could still go out as per normal. But I guess only you would know. I tried frying nian gao for the first time in my life n sis says it looked like shit. Lol ... I guess it do looks like shit. But nvm, i will try again n perfect it to the std that you always did for us during cny.




I begin to drag early nights. It's quiet night like this tat i can't help but think of you... what are you doing now? Are you "gg on" ok?

Like wat aunty Yinleng mentioned, you were nv in the limelight but always in the background making sure that we were all right. U nv fail to buy me a packet of seaweed every time u go dwnstairs n buy groceries from the mama shop. I remembered the times when you would piggyback me to school cos its raining n dun wan my shoes to get wet. And the nights where we will walked to IMM just for a quick shop around.

My greatest regret is that I nv managed to pick up ur cooking skill from you. Now I would nv be able eat my fav fu zhou, Mui choi, tian zhou etc. But I assured you that I will try n experiment on it n see if I m able to reproduce what you did.

Ma, helped me... To get over this period...
/font>
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments: