Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers

39th week check

Went for my 39th weeks check today. Bb Skyler still no sign of wanting to come out..lol..no contractions, no "show", no nothing. But Dr John did mention that he dropped further down, which is a good sign. My next apptm is on Sat if nothing happens in between these few days. At 39th weeks, Bb Skyler weighs 3.4kg. Hopefully he doesnt get too big when its time for labour!

Hai, got a feeling i might end up needing to induce. My mom mentioned that both me and my sis are induced babies and both of my sis's kids are induced babies as well. So maybe it runs in the family that we all needs to be induced? lol... But its getting on my nerve when everyday there would be someone asking me if i have given birth or not, or why have i not given birth yet. I mean how would i know why i have not given birth yet? Bb just dun wanna come out loh. Thats such a stupid qn right! And its getting very stressful too when u see your peeps giving birth one by one and you are still waiting... hai... gg crazy over this waiting period. Really excited to see how Bb Skyler looks like. Hee, like me or like hubby...

0 comments: